A Humbling Experience

10/12/2014

A week today, we had our first Wingpact investor retreat hosted at Karen's new home in Lake Tahoe. As my fellow peers mentioned on their blogposts, we relaxed and enjoyed each other's company over delicious home-cooked meals and wine. It was also a chance to catch up and convene to accomplish what I consider our second milestone since Wingpact's inception: the incorporation of our company.


It was nice to see how everyone was committed both at the big-vision level (our overall mission) all the way to the granular administrative level of setting up the company and engaging with legal and tax experts. The process led by Suzanne is collaborative, efficient and quite educational. We have had our respective roles within Wingpact redefined, and I was appointed CEO by the group. This was a true humbling experience and am grateful of my colleagues' trust and confidence in serving our Wingpact team, clients, and partners.

I look forward to this journey and sharing with you a thing or two I learn along the way. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments