October 2014: Truckee, CA

10/16/2014

Invigorating mountain air, warm friendships, inspired minds, and women unified in their dedication to make the world a better place. It was as refreshing and empowering as weekends come. 


I want to thank the Wingpact team for coming together and collaborating so easily on our goals and mission. Our paths first crossed last fall in San Francisco; one year later we were on a mountain retreat planning the founding of our company. A business that will be nurtured, grown, and expanded to reach its highest and greatest impact. How fitting for this to have taken root while we were literally in the trees, at altitude. 

I also wanted to thank you ladies for including and entertaining my 2-year-old, Reeve. I know he had a memorable weekend, as he has begun to say "Wingpact" when we look at photos from the trip. He's on board with our mission, and toddler approval is important in my world. 

I am thrilled and excited to be a part of this team. Back to writing now, gals!

You Might Also Like

0 comments