Next Steps

7/01/2014

Last month we had our Pipeline Fellowship graduation and I reflected back on my initial reasons, or shall I say, aspirations, to join the program. I was eager to learn how venture investing works and how investors think, but more so, I was looking for answers as to why certain startups don’t take off the way Facebook or Twitter did (as this was in the midst of a startup “crisis” I was facing at the time). Little did I know what I was really getting myself into! :) 

The Fellowship ended up providing me with knowledge and experiences beyond angel investing! The program gave me insights and connections to industry thought leaders and experts in the Silicon Valley, motivation to support fellow female entrepreneurs in the social impact world, a new level of inspiration to further investigate and learn how the role of crowdfunding fits in the angel investing space, more confidence and empowerment to be a better entrepreneur, and most importantly, a new set of friends with whom I’ll be embarking on a new adventure! 

That’s right, ladies - our angel investing training, application and promotion doesn’t stop with our Pipeline graduation. If anything, this is just the beginning to the impact we’re about to trailblaze. Stay tuned for next steps, friends! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments